- US embassy accident story not convincing!!!
- PROOF THAT MR MORGAN TSVANGIRAI IS INDEED THE EXEC...
- DEBATE ARISING FROM THE ARTICLE: EDDIE CROSS PLEAS...
- Eddie Cross please explain the accident further?
- Road accidents involving MDC leaders, just too con...
- REV HOVE WRITES URGENT FRANK OPEN LETTER TO PRES M...
- Zimbabwe on the Verge!!!
- Zimbabwe death truck owned by Kasukuwere - Report ...
- MDC extends gratitude for the massive show of supp...
- RGM AND OTHERS ATTEND FUNERAL SERVICE AT CHURCH!
- ZIM EXILES IN RSA BID MOTHER OF NATION GOODBYE!!!
- "TSVANGIRAI ACCIDENT GENUINE OR ASSASSINATION PLOT...
- CONDOLENCES ON THE UNTIMELY VIOLENT DEATH OF AMAI ...
- THE METHODIST CHURCH MOURNS AMAI TSVANGIRAI!!!
- REV HOVE BIDS TRUE ZIM FIRST LADY GOOD-BYE!!!
- "FORGIVENESS IN ZIMBABWE AND THE ISSUES"
- "TSVANGIRAI SWORN IN FOR THE WRONG POST BY THE WRO...
- "ZIMBABWE'S CRISIS : TIME FOR AN AFRICAN SOLUTION ...
- ▼ March (18)
PROOF THAT MR MORGAN TSVANGIRAI IS INDEED THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF ZIMBABWE!!!
Published: 4/29/2008 07:39:50
Zim polls: ‘Here is the proof that we won’
JOHANNESBURG - The Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) has provided The Citizen with statistical evidence to back up its claim of being the outright winner in the Zimbabwean presidential election.
The data indicate that a run-off election will not be necessary, as MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai obtained the prerequisite margin to be declared a “hands-down” victor.
The results put Tsvangirai in pole position with 51.7%, while President Robert Mugabe lags behind with 43.3%.
Here is the MDC versus Zanu-PF presidential race vote allocation breakdown in the country’s 10 “provinces”:
* Tsvangirai (49 660) vs Mugabe (11 146) in Bulawayo.
* Tsvangirai (227 387) vs Mugabe (60 523) in Harare.
* Tsvangirai (212 553) vs Mugabe (131 856) in Manicaland.
* Tsvangirai (78 650) vs Mugabe (150 889) in Mashonaland Central.
* Tsvangirai (130 753) vs Mugabe (156 746) in Mashonaland East.
* Tsvangirai (126 832) vs Mugabe (134 329) in Mashonaland West.
* Tsvangirai (164 345) vs Mugabe (152 327) in Masvingo.
* Tsvangirai (68 656) vs Mugabe (39 143) in Matebeleland North.
* Tsvangirai (34 437) vs Mugabe (44 995) in Matebeleland South.
* Tsvangirai (155 122) vs Mugabe (162 338) in Midlands.
In total Tsvangirai and Mugabe amassed 1 248 395 and 1 044 292 votes respectively.
The total number of votes, including those of other candidates, is said to be 2 413 830.
“The Harare and Bulawayo figures were taken from the agreed and declared ZEC (Zimbabwe Electoral Commission) figures. The agents have already signed for the two sets of the results,” the MDC revealed.
The party added: “All other figures were secured from our polling agents from different stations across the country.”