This is at least a possible way to help the situation in Zimbabwe,a ONE petition, but I encourage you to find your own outlets as well, you can receive more information at www.sokwanele.com and www.zimbabwesituation.com/ for the most updated info.
It has continued to be a sad time for Zimbabwe, as Tsvangarai, the new Prime Minister has suffered the death of his wife. We pray and hope that this will not be a repeat of the unity government in 1984, which basically appeased the opposition, quieted them, and alllowed for another one party monopoly dictatorship by ZANU-PF.
Therefore, all of your support and interest is much appreciated. Feel free to view my video made in between the two elections last summer that explains this information at http://www.vimeo.com/1221319. And visit my blog that I will be updating to learn more about the : www.freedomforzimbabwe-holdenc.blogspot.com.
Here is the petition info:
Zimbabwe is gradually, precariously, beginning to stabilize. The cholera epidemic is slowing and teachers have ended a year long strike, reopening schools across the country. But the country still hangs by a thread. The improvements are fragile, and Zimbabwe needs strong support from the African Union (AU) to keep things moving forward.
Will you help us reach the goal of 100,000 signatures on this petition by adding your name
The petition reads:
Please ensure that the African Union executes its role as guarantor of the new Zimbabwe unity government.
This petition won’t be the end of the line for our work on Zimbabwe, there will be much more to do, but it is a critical first step. Zimbabwe is on the verge of being able to function again and with strong AU support, there is a chance that things could get back on track for people who have been through extraordinarily tough times.
Thank you for making a difference,
David Lane, ONE.org
Thank you for your interest, I appreciate it,
Rachel Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- US embassy accident story not convincing!!!
- PROOF THAT MR MORGAN TSVANGIRAI IS INDEED THE EXEC...
- DEBATE ARISING FROM THE ARTICLE: EDDIE CROSS PLEAS...
- Eddie Cross please explain the accident further?
- Road accidents involving MDC leaders, just too con...
- REV HOVE WRITES URGENT FRANK OPEN LETTER TO PRES M...
- Zimbabwe on the Verge!!!
- Zimbabwe death truck owned by Kasukuwere - Report ...
- MDC extends gratitude for the massive show of supp...
- RGM AND OTHERS ATTEND FUNERAL SERVICE AT CHURCH!
- ZIM EXILES IN RSA BID MOTHER OF NATION GOODBYE!!!
- "TSVANGIRAI ACCIDENT GENUINE OR ASSASSINATION PLOT...
- CONDOLENCES ON THE UNTIMELY VIOLENT DEATH OF AMAI ...
- THE METHODIST CHURCH MOURNS AMAI TSVANGIRAI!!!
- REV HOVE BIDS TRUE ZIM FIRST LADY GOOD-BYE!!!
- "FORGIVENESS IN ZIMBABWE AND THE ISSUES"
- "TSVANGIRAI SWORN IN FOR THE WRONG POST BY THE WRO...
- "ZIMBABWE'S CRISIS : TIME FOR AN AFRICAN SOLUTION ...
- ▼ March (18)